Best Air Purifier Indoor Plants | Buy on Amazon
According to US EPA, indoor air can be 2 to 4 times more polluted than outside air quality.
If you are living in a city with a high pollution rate like Delhi, then it is highly recommended to buy these air purifying plants for your home.
As per the study, there are total of 680 plants with the capability to purify the indoor air of 1500 square feet space area.
These air purifier indoor plants are very helpful to remove the harmful toxins from the air and give you pure air to breathe.
You can use these in your bedroom, living room, or even in your office. They also can work as decorative plants, which you can use to enhance the beauty of your home.
So, if you are planning to buy some of the best air purifier plants for home then below are the bestselling plants on the internet, you can check and make your decision accordingly.
Also Read: Best Wall Shelves for Living Room
1# Best Air Purifier Indoor Plants – Spider Plant, Peace Lily, Sanseveria Green, Money Plant Variegated
These indoor plants can grow up to 20 m high without requiring any extensive care. You can get these most popular heart-shaped, green and white leathery leaves.
The devil’s vine is one of the famous houseplants that can be grown mostly in water in your house. It has the capability to grow in both direct and indirect sunlight, but make sure too much sunlight can be harmful to the plant, and as result, the leave can become yellow or get burned.
The spider plant is very well-known and also approved by NASA for air purification indoors. They can beat the pollutant such as carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, and xylene.
- Natural live plants
- Along with these plants you will also get self-watering pots.
- Plants Quantity: 4
- NASA has also approved as the top purifying indoor plants
- They don’t need any kind of high maintenance.
- Very easy to grow indoor plants.
- Best suitable for home decoration or else you can use in your office desk.
- Watering schedule is twice a week.
2# Best air Purifying Plants for Home in India | Areca Palm & ZZ Plant with Pots
If you are a plant lover then you must know about these plants. Areca palm plant is famous as oxygen giving plant and one of the widely used as a decorative indoor plant.
The long graceful feather-shaped fronds and the attractive green beauty will add an amazing touch to your home décor.
It is one of the easiest palm plants to be grown indoors.
On the other hand, ZZ is a rhizome plant, the origin of this plant is the drought-prone area of Africa. It has oval-shaped thick green leaves, which look amazing.
The branches of this ZZ plant grow in an elegant way. They start with a thick round from the bottom end with tapers to a point.
- Natural live plant of Areca and ZZ.
- They come along with premium overwatering plants.
- Most attractive plant, especially for an indoor areas.
- Durable and tolerant houseplants.
- They need less water and handle very low light.
- These plants also can best the pollutant, such as carbon monoxide, benzene, formaldehyde, etc.
- Highly recommended to use these best air purifier indoor plants for your home and office desk.
3# Best Air Purifying Plants Nasa|Ferns N Petals | Resin Pots Multicolor
If you are looking for air purifying plants with attractive pots then you can check these out. These plants come with multi-color resin pots that look elegant and eye-catching.
These plants are Snakeskin Sansevieria and Syngonium with 6 inches each. It is believed that these attractive and beautiful pants can reduce stress, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
They can also be the best gift for your loved ones and you can give on the occasion of birthday, house warming, office parties, and another special occasion.
You can use these plants on the center table, decorative shelf, corner table, and as per your desired location.
- Plants name: Snakeskin Sansevieria Plant & Syngonium
- Orange and green resin pots.
- Pot dimension: 4.5 X 3.5 inches
- These plants are perfect for purifying the air of your home and office.
- You can place these plants indoor and outdoor, as per your requirement.
- It can be the best gift to your loved ones.
- Looks attractive and helps to reduce stress.
4# Spider Plant Best Air Purifying Plants for Indoor in White Dew Bucket Ceramic Pot
The spider plant is a perfect addition to your home interior. These live indoor plants are the best way to enhance your décor with other many benefits such as air purification and humidification.
According to NASA, the spider plant or chlorophytum is one of the top-rated air purifying plants as per the study of air purifying attributes.
Indoor air is 2-4 times more polluted than outdoor air. We live 90% in our homes, so you must buy these best air purifying indoor plants to live a healthy lifestyle.
These plants are low in maintenance and they prefer partial direct sun or filtered sunlight.
- Natural and live spider plant in perfect condition.
- You will also get a ceramic pot in white color.
- Pot dimension: 3.5 inches (9 cm), Height: 4 inches (10 cm).
- Plant with pot dimension: 7 – 10 Inches.
- Require less maintenance.
- Best for home and office to purify the air.
- Avoid direct sunlight to keep it healthy.
- Best air-purifying plant approved by NASA.
- It is capable to remove carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, and many other toxic chemicals from indoor.
5# Live Areca Palm with Pot Best Air Purifying Plants for Bedroom and Living Room
As per NASA’s research and study, it is found that an Areca palm tree is also one of the best air-purifying trees and superior to remove the formaldehyde effectively.
In other words, you can say an Areca palm tree is as effective as an electric humidifier for your home or office.
This parlor palm plant is heavily sold for households and offices. Each stem carries 6 to 7 long leaves that look eye-catching and attractive as a decorative plant.
The height of this plant depends on the environment and they protect you from harmful gases and fight pollution.
- Areca palm air-purifying tree.
- Best air purifying plant for the house as per NASA’s research.
- The growth of this plant mainly depends on the environment.
- You can place it anywhere as a desk plant or a tabletop plant, which looks beautiful.
- Easy to care indoor plant with low maintenance.
- This multi-benefited plant comes with a fiber pot.
- A perfect choice as a house plant.
- Full value for money product for your healthy life.
6# Live Indoor Bonsai Plant with Pot for Home – Air Purifying Indoor Flowering Plant
Get this most attractive bonsai live plant that can enhance the beauty of your home.
Basically, it’s a Carmona Bonsai tree with lush green leaves and it is also called a Fukien tea tree. It is one of the best bonsai trees for the Indian tropical climate.
You can also use it as a gifting item for any special occasion as it is one of the bestselling bonsai tree for home décor and can be placed inside your home.
As the maintenance of this tree is very low, so you can also buy it for your office and place it in the lobby or in the reception area.
This tree is self-sufficient to grow or else you can find the guide on the Internet about the Carmona bonsai tree.
- A premium Carmona Bandai tree with pot.
- Developed by bonsai artisan in south-east Asia.
- Excellent choice for your drawing room, study room, balcony, and other places as per your home décor idea.
- Super easy to care for and best for Indian tropical climate.
- Scientifically, it is the best plant for air purifier that removes the harmful chemicals from the air.
7# Green Best Indoor Plants for Clean Air Snake Plant with Self Watering Pot
If you want to buy a snake plant individually then go for it and place it in your home to purify the indoor air.
It can be also grown outdoor like your garden, terrace, lawn, etc. This natural best air purifier indoor plant is also best for your office and can be placed in the reception area as a decorative plant.
It comes with a self-watering pot, which looks elegant and premium.
The maintenance of this plant is very easy, as you just need to water it once in a week or as per the climate condition.
- Best air purifier snake plant.
- It comes with an attractive self-watering pot.
- Best for home as well as for the office.
- It requires very low maintenance.
- Watering schedule: You can water this plant once a week.
- It is recommended to keep it in a bright place with indirect sunlight.
8# Ugaoo Fittonia Green with Self Watering Pot
It’s a nerve plant or you can call it fittonia green plant. It has deep-green leaves with the accented veins of white and apart from that, it has short fuzz covering its stems.
It looks different yet very beautiful plant as an indoor plant for your home.
The maintenance of this plant is also very low, so you no need to worry about keep watering it very frequently.
Generally, these types of plants depend on the climate condition, and the Indian climate suits this plant for their growth.
- Nerve plant with deep-green leaves.
- It comes with a self-watering pot.
- It spreads evergreen with delicately veined.
- Very beautiful and eye-catching household plant.
- Low maintenance.
- Watering schedule: twice a week.
9# Live Peace Lily Best Indoor Plant Air Purifier Oxygen Supplier Good Luck for All
It is a peace lily plant and it is also known as spathiphyllum green plant. It is one of the selected plants by NASA, which is best to purify the air quality.
Ideally, this plant is best for indoor in a semi-shade area, so that the direct sunlight cannot harm it
This plant not only enhances the beauty of your house but also helps to bring prosperity and peace.
It has the special capability to fight pollution so that you can get the purified air in your house.
- Live and natural peace lily plant with air purifying capability.
- A low maintenance plant for your home and office.
- Plant height: 0.5 to 1 feet
- Full value for money product.
10# Exotic Green Nice Indoor Oxygen & Air Purifier Plant
Get this exotic purifying plant with a white and blue ceramic pot. No doubt, it is very beautiful and an ideal choice for your home.
Just like other these types of plants, it has low maintenance and requires less sunlight to become healthy.
You can place this golden pothos plant indoor as well as an outdoor areas, such as a garden or terrace.
- This golden pothos plant comes with a beautiful pot.
- This pot is made with good quality material, which is durable and sturdy.
- It is recommended to keep this plant in a place where it can get 3-4 hours of morning/evening sunlight.
- Pruning of old leaves when they turn yellow to avoid the fungal attack.
So, here in this article, we have reviewed the best air purifier indoor plants in India, which you can buy from online at affordable prices.
As there are some selected plants with air purifying capability, so make your decision accordingly.
Buying the air purifying plants for home also brings the responsibility of maintenance. So make sure you watering the plant as per their needs.
If you have any question, you can comment below.